|Start from :||Ends at :||Valid from||Valid till||Duration||Price Onwards|
|Bangalore||Bangalore / Coimbatore||01-Feb-2013||30-Sep-2013||4 Nights /
Day 01 : Arrive Bangalore & Sightseeing
Upon arrival at Bangalore Airport / Railway station, you will be transferred to your hotel. Afternoon: Proceed on a sightseeing tour of Bangalore, known as the Garden City. Sights include Lalbagh Botanical Gardens, Vidhan Sabha, which houses the state Legislative Assembly and part of the Secretariat, Cubbon Park, Kemps Fort and Commercial Street. Evening: Free for shopping. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: Bangalore – Mysore
Morning: Drive to Mysore (150 km / 3 hours) stopping en route at Srirangapatna, the summer palace of the legendary warrior Tipu Sultan. On arrival, check-in to your hotel. Afternoon: Visit the Mysore Maharaja’s Palace where carved silver doors, a solid gold throne and galleries of paintings and objects that still tell the story of the city’s glorious pastare kept. After dropping by St. Philomena’s Church, top off the evening at the illuminated Vrindavan Gardens. Overnight at the hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 03 : Mysore – Ooty
Morning: Drive to Ooty (159 km / 4 hours). The Queen of the Hill Stations in South India is nestled in the Nilgiris also known as the Blue Mountains. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at the hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 04 : Ooty Sightseeing
Morning: Half-day tour of Ooty. Visit the Botanical Gardens where nature is attired in its best gown of green vegetation and later drop in at the local museum. Rest of the day you are free to explore Ooty on your own. Majestic waterfalls, dense forests, tea gardens, green meadows, a placid lake, golf course and there is a lot to see and do. Overnight at the hotel. Meals: Breakfast
Day 05 : Ooty / Coimbatore / Bangalore
Type of Hotels
Package Prices Per Person (for Indian Nationals)
* Mentioned package cost is net and non-commissionable to you.
What is included in this price?
- Accommodation for 4 nights / 5 days on double / twin sharing basis.
- Daily fixed menu / buffet breakfast.
- All transfers and sightseeing by Non A/C small car as per itinerary only.
- Airfare / train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Any usages of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide or entrance fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Government Service Tax @ 3.09%
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Prices are based on Standard Rooms.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the Tour Price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no Refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All booking terms & conditions of majesticholidays.in will apply.