|Start from :||Ends at :||Valid from||Valid till||Duration||Price Onwards|
|Delhi||Delhi||01-Mar-2013||31-Jul-2013||6 Nights /
Highlights of the tour
Situated in the North of the vast and bountiful expanse of India, it is cradled in the awesome beauty and calm serenity of the stately Himalayas. Uttaranchal – the “Devbhumi” has attracted tourists and pilgrims from all over the world since time immemorial. Comprising of eight hill districts, an area and population that equals the State of Himachal Pradesh, Uttaranchal is an expression of divinity, austerity, meditation, penance and attainment.
Day 1: Arrive in Nainital ( 336 km – 7.5 hrs )
On arrival at Delhi airport / station, you will be received by our representative who will assist you to board a vehicle and transfer to the hotel. Check-in to the hotel. Evening is for leisure. Overnight stay is at Nainital.
Day 2: Nainital
After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing of Nainital. Starting with boating in the famous Naini lake and a visit to the holy Naina Devi temple, we take you to the famous picnic spots of Nainital, known for their scenic beauty like Naina peak, Snow view, Lands End etc. In the evening, enjoy fabulous shopping in the mall road. Overnight stay is at Nainital.
Day 3: Nainital – Kausani ( 3.5 hrs)
Day 4: Kausani
Day 5: Kausani – Ranikhet – Corbett ( 4 hrs )
This morning after breakfast, depart from Kausani and transfer to Corbett, on the way visit Ranikhet with local sightseeing, covering golfing at the 9 holed Army Course, besides being known for the orchards of Chaubatia and Jhoola Devi temple. Then proceed to Corbett.
Day 6: Corbett
Day 7: Depart Corbett – Delhi (290 km – 7 hrs)
Type of Hotels
Package Prices Per Person (for Indian Nationals)
- Accommodation for 6 nights / 7 days on double / twin sharing basis.
- Daily fixed menu breakfast.
- All transfers and sightseeing by A/C car as per the itinerary only.
- Fuel charges, driver allowance, toll and parking.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Airfare / train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional sightseeing or usage of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide or entrance fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Government Service Tax @ 3.09%
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Prices are based on Standard Rooms.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All booking terms & conditions of majesticholidays.in will apply.