|Start from :||Ends at :||Valid from||Valid till||Duration||Price Onwards|
|Leh||Leh||01-Feb-2013||15-Oct-2013||5 Nights /
Highlights of the tour
Ladakh, the land of high passes, is gorgeous blend of stark desert, blue waters, burning sun, freezing winds, snow-clad mountains and arid sand-dunes. Surrounded by great Himalayas and Karakoram; Ladakh never seizes to attract adventure sports lovers, honeymooners and family travellers alike. Also known as Little Tibet’, and ‘the last Shangri La’, Ladakh is the highest inhibited region in India. Buddhist culture, Tibetan food and the picturesque landscapes create the memories of life time.
Day 01 : Arrival at Leh
After your arrival at Leh via flight or road, you would check into the hotel. Then, you would take a day off to relax and adjust to the weather change. Enjoy the dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : Leh
Jump start the day with hot breakfast in the morning. Then, you explore the gorgeous sights in Leh valley. You will visit the famous Buddhist monasteries in the region. Thiksey Monastery (Thikse Gompa),which is famous for remarkable Ladakhi architecture with several stupas, Thangka paintings, statues and pillars exhibiting Buddhist teachings. Hemis Monastery was well known as a religious education centre of Mahayoga Tantra. This is especially famous for its Hermis Festival of Lord Padmasambhava. Shey Palace; an erstwhile royal palace was developed into a monastery. The Shakyamuni Buddha in Shey Monastery is worth the visit. Stok palace on the bank of Sindhu river is now a beautiful museum famous for the lovely garden, mesmerizing sunset and huge collection of royal attires and crowns. After the sightseeing, you would return to the hotel for dinner and restful night.
Day 03 : Leh
After the appetizing breakfast, you would head out for sightseeing. You will visit Alchi Monastery, this elegant and spiritual monastery; which reflects the Kashmir culture and beauty. Among all these monasteries, Leh also has a Sikh temple; Gurudwara Pathar Sahib. It has a mysterious gravity hill with alleged magnetic properties called Magnetic Hills too. Later on, you would visit Hall of Fame, the great museum on Indian Army. This museum is constructed and maintained by Indian Army in the honor of brave Indian soldiers, who lost their lives in Indo-Pak wars. After exploring these local attractions, you will enjoy a leisure evening. Then, after the dinner, you would spend the night at the hotel.
Day 04 : Khardung La
Enjoy morning breakfast. Then, you would go on the half day excursion trip to Khardung La (also known as Khardung Pass). Khardung La , situated at 17,582 ft, is one of the highest motorable roads in the world. Then, you can spend your evening indulging in activities you really like. Then enjoy a hot meal and restful night at the hotel.
Day 05 : Pangong Lake
After a delicious breakfast, you will start a full day trip to Pangong Tso, which is also called Pangong Lake. You can check out ducks, gulls, Kiang and the Marmot. The visitors in summer can witness some beautiful migratory birds as well. After a visit to the highest salt water lake in the world shared by India & China, you will come back to the hotel for supper and overnight stay.
Day 06 : Departure from Leh
Type of Hotels
Package Prices Per Person (for Indian Nationals)
* Mentioned package cost is net and non-commissionable to you.
* Above rates are not valid during Diwali, Christmas and New Year. Peak season surcharge will be applicable as per the individual hotel policy.
What is included in this price?
- Assistance upon arrival and departure.
- Accommodation on Twin / Triple sharing basis as per itinerary.
- Daily Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner (only packed lunch will be provided during long day trips).
- Return airport transfer along with all sightseeing by Non A/C Innova / Xylo.
- Inner line permits to restricted area.
- Environmental fee.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Airfare / train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”.
- Any usage of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide & entrance fees other than mentioned.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Government Service Tax @ 3.09%
Terms & Conditions : (Show General Terms & Conditions)
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Prices are based on Standard Rooms.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All booking terms & conditions of majesticholidays.in will apply.