|Start from :||Ends at :||Valid from||Valid till||Duration||Price Onwards|
|Kochi||Thiruvananthapuram||01-Mar-2013||30-Sep-2013||7 Nights /
Highlights of the tour
Sandwiched between tall mountains and deep blue sea is the Southwestern State of Kerala. It is blessed with a long shoreline and serene beaches, emerald backwaters, lush green hill stations, aromatic plantations, abundant wildlife, waterfalls, history, culture, monuments, exotic cuisine… no wonder it is called ‘God’s Own Country’.
Day 1: Kochi Arrival
Day 2: Kochi – Munnar (4 hrs)
After breakfast, proceed to Munnar – 140 km approx. This hill station is known as ‘Tea City’. On arrival, check-in to the pre-arranged hotel; rest of the day to spend as you please – either relaxing or exploring the Tea City. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Munnar
After breakfast, you can explore Munnar’s tea plantations and take a scenic tour to the top station of Rajamalai, where you can watch Nilgiri Tahr (rare mountain goats) in their natural habitat. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Munnar – Thekkady (3 hrs)
After breakfast, check-out of the hotel and proceed for Thekkady. After a 90 km journey through the spectacular countryside, you will arrive at the hill station of Periyar (Thekkady). After checking in to your pre-arranged hotel, you can take a trip to the lake Periyar. In the afternoon you can visit the fragrant spices plantation and market. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5: Thekkady – Alleppey
Day 6: Alleppey – Kovalam
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed to Kovalam (3 hrs). Arrive in Kovalam and later on proceed for Thiruvananthapuram sightseeing, covering the Padamanabh Swami temple and The Palace. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 7: Kovalam – Kanyakumari – Kovalam
After breakfast, drive to Kanyakumari (2 hrs). On arrival proceed for local sightseeing, covering Kanyakumari Temple, Vivekanand Memorial and Cape Kanyakumari. Soon after, drive down to Kovalam. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 8: Depart Thiruvananthapuram Station / Airport
Type of Hotels
Package Prices Per Person (for Indian Nationals)
* Mentioned package cost is net and non-commissionable to you.
* Above rates are not valid during Diwali, Christmas and New Year. Peak season surcharge will be applicable as per the individual hotel policy.
What is included in this price?
- Accommodation for 7 nights / 8 days on twin / double sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast on fixed menu basis.
- Non A/C car as per tour itinerary.
- Toll parking, inter-state tax, driver allowance.
- All hotel taxes as applicable .
- Air fare / train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional sightseeing or usage of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide or entrance fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Government Service Tax @ 3.09%
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Prices are based on Standard Rooms.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All booking terms & conditions of majesticholidays.in will apply